Professionals and companies achieve incredible results when they invest in continuous training and custom elearning solutions. Today, it is already possible to purchase courses, lectures, and workshops as an alternative for the organization to promote internal training. In this scenario, e-learning stands out as the ideal tool for training to be achieved in an easy, cheap, and effective way.
Through this strategy, the employee improves knowledge, skills and the company develop specific skills for the business, achieving higher productivity levels with people management.
What Is E-Learning?
In the field of education, e-learning was the solution found to promote the training of people without the need for physical displacement and absurd investments. In the dynamic universe, we look for more agile and financially accessible processes to represent a constant.
The term comes from English, means “e-learning,” and is related to the teaching model based on the use of technology and virtual environments. The e-learning courses, training, and graduations take place online; they do not need face-to-face meetings.
How Important Is E-Learning For Companies?
E-learning is an essential tool for companies that want to invest in educating their staff. In addition to being a cheaper teaching modality, e-learning also allows for the personalization of content and unlimited access to what is shared in the learning environment. Learn about some of the benefits for strategic people management:
- contents can be updated as needed;
- platforms allow for the personalization of broadcast content;
- access is easy and with ample flexibility of schedules;
- the student can set their own pace of learning;
- the material can be accessed by the student even after he graduates;
- costs are lower compared to conventional methods;
- the student does not need to have long periods for classes;
- the company can form very large groups of employees at the same time;
- the company can present the same course to everyone, even if it has units in other cities, states, or countries;
- it is possible to register attendance and monitor the development of students;
- e-learning does away with transportation, accommodation, and food costs;
- the model awakens the desire to learn and the desire to develop skills.
The Benefits Of E-Learning For Strategic People Management
The ease and convenience of teaching in this modality allow companies to develop specific courses for their needs. A company that wants to reinforce the importance of quality, for example, can create training with that intention. Thus, employees will be trained and will be able to apply this knowledge in the production process.
The strategic value of HR has gained more and more space, and E-learning is full of advantages for people management, such as:
specialization of human resources: as courses can be customized; the company has the chance to develop particular skills for the business in which it operates;
cost reduction: without the need for face-to-face meetings, expenses with travel, accommodation, and meals drop to zero. The amount saved can be applied to other initiatives;
competency management: through electronic education, the company can train employees to encourage and strengthen organizational competencies;
Leveling of knowledge: as the courses do not take place in a physical location, for example, in a classroom, there is the possibility of an entire sector or department graduating at a time.